With Father’s Day fast approaching we have rounded up our best quotes and can’t wait to share them with you!
Feel free to share these on social media or in that special Father’s Day card!
- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.” – Lydia Maria Chidding
2. “Dad a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” – Unknown
3. ” A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but holds her heart forever.” – Unknown
4. ” When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
5. “Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have. ‘Dad’ has always been the best.” – Ken Norton
6. “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'” – Michael Jordan
7. ” Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.” – Unknown
8. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back or a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
9. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
10. ” I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be a good father whether they are stepfathers, biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.” – T.D Jakes
Read this next!
Wishing all the father’s a blessed Father’s Day!
Let us know how you celebrated the special day!
Make sure you have signed up to our newsletter and following us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date with our latest articles, giveaways and inspirational quotes. You can also follow along our homeschooling journey!