Having a tot is hard work. I was so happy to review this innovative product from Toy Toggle!
Having a little one means endless dives for the floor and some serious back bending Matrix moves to either catch or escape flying sippy cups, bottles, toys or dummies. Not to mention adding a tantrum of literally “throwing my toys” out of the stroller or feeding chair to the mix.
The Toy Toggle is a safe and an effective way to keep your little ones toys, bottles and dummys close by and not on the floor. No more extra sterilising and washing fallen dummys and bottles. yay!A silicone band attaches to your little ones bottle and the clip on straps attach to strollers or feeding chairs. You can also add on extra straps to attach additional items or attach to your baby bag for toys on the go.
I’m giving away 1 Toy Toggle to 3 lucky readers! yay!
To enter follow the steps below:
- Follow the blog ( you can find the follow button on the side bar)
- Visit the Toy Toggle website here
- Visit them on Facebook here
- Visit Diary of a fit SA Mommy on Facebook here
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter using #Toytoggle #DiaryofafitSAMommy
- Comment below where you shared
Only open to people living in South Africa
If you have won a prize previously in the last 6 months your entry is invalid
T’s & C’s apply
Giveaway closes the 14th December 215